Monday, February 2, 2015

What I used to look like…

I know many of you wonder where I get my intense passion from, so today I'm going to share some old pictures of me in my new The Food Babe Way book trailer video.

For most of my life I lived in what felt like a foreign body – the food and chemicals I was eating were not serving my health, my weight, or my beauty. I suffered a myriad of health issues that kept me on several prescription drugs just to cope – now I'm on zero. I truly look older in these pictures, while I was over a decade younger.

My hope is that these pictures inspire you to make the health change you've been wanting to make for yourself. 

 

Watch the brand new video here.

I never thought sharing old photos would be so emotional.

Thank you for all your support and helping me change the world!

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment