Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This is a big day and I need you for a quick second!

I need you more than ever right now.

The Food Babe Way hit stores everywhere today and I need your honest review. 

Please leave an honest review on Amazon here.

Detractors are already online bragging that they are creating duplicate accounts, writing "1 star" reviews without having read the book and organizing to drive down the rating so they can prevent people from reading it and supporting this movement.

This is very hard for me to talk about. Actually some people have advised me not to talk about it but I just can't sit back and watch this happen without at least trying to do something.

All I can do is ask for help. Help from you. 

I want this book to reach people that may not read blogs or know about what's happening to our food supply. Let's expand our movement together and make our voices loud and clear.

Please leave an honest review on Amazon here.

I can't thank you enough for your support and love today and always.

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment