Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I am stunned!

Last night, I celebrated the launch of The Food Babe Way here in New York City.

I am still in awe of everything that happened – I can't wait to share the pictures from the evening with you! I met so many amazing members of The Food Babe Army – it was so special.

Blogging from my hometown can sometimes feel lonely and seeing the room filled to capacity last night was a huge reminder that I am not alone.

Thank you for standing with me and supporting this movement and this new book.

There are 2 articles that have come out recently that I think are important to share.

The Atlantic takes a look at our work and this is a very long, fun, and interesting read. I am biting my tongue on some of it – can you guess which part? Haha.

Read The Atlantic Piece: "Food Babe: Enemy of Chemicals" here.

My friend Max Goldberg wrote an incredible piece that challenges the media to talk to the scientists who share the many concerns about the additives in our food. Not just the people trying to shut us up. This is a great piece to share when someone questions the "science" behind everything we are doing here together.

Read "What The Media & Food Industry Won't Tell You." here.

I've got an insane day ahead getting this message out – your passion and good energy (and green juice) is keeping me fueled.

I continue to be so moved by your support. I love you! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Keep those honest book reviews coming as you continue to receive and read your books this week. They are making a huge difference!

***The book the food industry doesn't want you to read - The Food Babe Way is now available everywhere books are sold*** 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment