Friday, February 20, 2015

Here’s a weekend treat, 4 men you have to meet!

I saw this quote recently by Gandhi… "The good man is the friend of all living things."

And I immediately thought of these four men.

Each of them took their time recently to look at our food movement and interview me about what's going on, how we can change our health and I wanted to make sure you had a chance to listen and watch.

Rich Roll is a former addict who transformed his life through his plant-based diet and oh yeah…was named one of the fittest men in the world! Listen to our podcast here. 

Max Goldberg is true activist and was dubbed an "organic sensation" by the NY Times. Watch our "behind the investigations" video here.

Sean Croxton is one of my favorite real food warriors. Find out what happens when he grills me on the most controversial aspects of being an activist here.

Lewis Howes would be my bodyguard if he wasn't busy writing his first book and running the School of Greatness. Listen & watch what happens when he asks me a seriously tricky question here. 

Hope you enjoy these clips over the weekend… I'm flying back home tomorrow from out west and can't wait to squeeze my good man, Mr. Food Babe.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I have more exciting news! I just found out we are a #1 Wall Street Journal National Best Seller! Please keep up the momentum and keep spreading the word. This is a revolution! Get your copy below!

***How did I get all this passion to change the food industry? Watch the video that explains it all here.***

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment