Thursday, February 19, 2015

A New York Times Best Seller.

We did! Congratulations Food Babe Army! The Food Babe Way‬ is officially a New York Times Best Seller!

I am astonished by all your support and generous love. I am humbled and forever grateful for every single person that is reading this book, leaving their reviews, spreading the word and getting this message out. 

I'm over the moon! 

This week has been so incredible.

I've got an exciting announcement too! Here are the details.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Let's keep this going! The Food Babe Way is available everywhere books are sold!

***How did I get all this passion to change the food industry? Watch the video that explains it all here.***

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment